Monday, November 2, 2015

Guest Designing

I have some exciting news!  My LSS, Treasured Memories, invited me to design with this month's layout kit.  Of course I said yes!  I love their kits!  This month's kit is called, "Melt My Heart".  It is full of winter loveliness and silver accents.  I created nine pages and scrapped this baby down to its bare bones.  I will be sharing the pages throughout the month as they appear on the store's blog.  Here are the first two.

Here's me and Susan at one of our favourite yarn shops.  I am so grateful to have this photo as they have changed the store front.  Those cute sheep and the sign are now gone.  :(


I used this amazing sketch by Susan Stringfellow.


Next up is last year's outdoor holiday decor.  Hard to believe it is almost time to do it all again.


On a wintery note, we woke up to our first snow this morning.  It has melted away but I think the white stuff will soon be with us.  Bring on crisp days and cozy nights!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Yay to your local scrapbook store...now we get treated to all kinds of loveliness. Gorgeous kit colors...and beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 9 pages with one kit?!! You're the best! These pages are so awesome! Love the colors and the designs so much!! Can't wait to see the other 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nine pages? I bow down before you lol That's fantastic. I'm sure they were absolutely delighted with your beautiful pages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...