Monday, November 9, 2015

It's Monday!

Oh Monday.  Today is a gloomy day with some of the white stuff still sitting on the ground.  It is a typical November day in my neck of the woods.  Although a little sunshine would be uplifting, it is still a beautiful day.

Monday is inspiration day for the kit LO's at my LSS Treasured Memories, so three more of my LO's are up on the blog.

First up is one of my all time favourite photos of little Thomas.  I have scrapped this photo before but was happy to scrap it again as the original is in an album that I passed along to Tom's mom, Chantal.


Next up is a photo of Michelle's cute little son, Ben.  I sent him a pair of mittens last year before Christmas.  I love this photo that Michelle took!  Her photography is always amazing.


I didn't use a sketch here and let that amazing circular diecut guide the way.  I cut it in half as to see more of it in the design.  It was really fun deciding how to fill up those little circles.

Lastly a photo of Diane and Eric taken in Banff.  I love the mountain view behind them.  This time last year we were in Banff enjoying the snowy mountains.  I think I love Banff even more in the wintertime.


I used this sketch from Julie Bonner.


Well I am still working through my deep cleaning list.  sigh.  I am in the kitchen zone this week... my least favourite zone.  Today I might get into the pantry.  I'm scared.  ;)

Wishing you all a great week!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. You have a great week too! You have some gorgeous blues going on in those pages..they'd definitely have me wanting to visit the shop to find out more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages!! LOVE all the blues and your designs!! The top one is darling as well as that little guy in the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful winter pages Jennifer. Sorry to hear that you already have gloomy winter weather. Come visit me...the sun shines most of the time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. these all are beautiful. What a neat surprise to find that funny little boy of mine on your pages. :) The mittens have been out a time or two already this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...