Tuesday, November 17, 2015

More "Melt My Heart"

So it is mid November and we haven't a flake of snow on the ground.  We haven't brought out our winter boots and I have yet to wear mittens.  It's weird... but I'm not complaining.  ;)  In the true spirit of winter, I have a snowy LO to share today using this month's kit, Melt My Heart, at my LSS Treasured Memories.


We put up this squirrel feeder on the first snowfall, a few years back.  Squirrels came near but none ever figured out how to get in and get the peanuts despite us quietly cheering them on.  So disappointing.  The good people at the wild bird store assured us that it is a user friendly product but I'm not sure I believe them.  Maybe our neighbourhood squirrels are just not that smart.  ;)

This next page is not winter themed in the least and yet this kit was the perfect fit.


I used this sketch by Julie Blanc.  I always love her linear style.


Hope your week is going well!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. It has been strangely warm here too this autumn. Though we had no snow at all last winter, so it's hardly comparing like with like!

    It's always your colour choices and the little details which make me scroll up and down for a closer look at your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these pages are wonderful. So fall like but without the oranges. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of these layouts, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad we're not the only ones who enjoy feeding the squirrels :) Perhaps you would have been better off just getting a bird feeder and filling it with nuts for them ;)

    If this link works you will be very entertained: https://www.facebook.com/NutsTheGame/videos/721535437924757/?pnref=story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very pretty layouts...that first one looks so cold BRRR. Maybe you need to come and visit me and catch some sun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...