Monday, November 23, 2015

The Last of "Melt My Heart"

Here to share the last two LO's that I created with November's kit at my LSS Treasured Memories.  It was such a great kit.  I'm looking forward to seeing what December's kit has in store.

First up is a photo of me as a baby.  I look so unimpressed with winter.  LOL   It is snowing out as I type this and I am determined to embrace the beauty of the winter season again this year.


I used this sketch from Page Drafts.


Lastly, it's Tom.  He's still one of my favourite scrappy subjects.


I have some exciting news to share.  I have been invited to be on the design team at Treasured Memories.  I am so excited that I get to continue to create for the store.  It is so much fun!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being invited to the design team. You will inspire many people with your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the DT position. Your pages are phenomenal! So very inspiring. I love this kit!! That page with the pic of you is just gorgeous!!! And the one with little Thomas is just too cute!! He, too, has grown up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I bet being on the team for a shop is just the best fun :)

    You look very cute in your fur

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really rocked the designs for your LSS. Love your snowy cold layouts...great color schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might be as excited as you, your work is amazing and always inspires me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...