Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Winter Solstice!

I think that today is my favourite day of the year.  It is the shortest day which makes for a long cozy winters night.  Bring on the light.  Apparently we get a whole one second more tomorrow.  We had our solstice celebration last night.  I'll share more on that later.

So what's been going on around here?  There has been lots of knitting with some yummy chunky yarns.  I never did capture a photo and then Diane made off with it all last night.  Here's my human swift.  I was too lazy to go down to the basement to fetch the wooden one.  He really does look unimpressed.  LOL


Another Bark Box has been delivered.  Pups were as excited as ever and some of the toys went to Jack and Sophie for Christmas.


Lady has been hanging out under the bird tree on her new fluffy blanket.  She decided to fluff up the blanket of snow one too many times.  :(


But who can get mad at this face?  Not me.  Yeah, we reward bad behaviour.


I'll leave you with another set of photos of the Lego boys.  We have kind of been slacking on this project lately, but there have been some awesome captures.



I'll be back soon to share some pages I did using the new Kaiser Craft collection, "Treasured Moments".

Jen

1 comment:

  1. It looks like there is some fun to be had round at your house this week

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...