Tuesday, December 22, 2015

"Treasured Moments"

I have some pages to share that I did for my LSS Treasured Memories, using the new Kaiser Craft line.  I really love the vintage vibe of this line not to mention the colour palette.

First up I scrapped this selfie that Diane took of herself after getting her make-up trial run done for her wedding next month.





I used this sketch from Citrus Twist.


The beautiful butterfly motifs in this collection gave me the idea to use a photo taken in a butterfly hut last fall while we were in Montreal.




I used a sketch by Laura Whitaker.


That's all for today.  I'm hoping to get back to playing with some paper really soon.

Hope everyone's holiday preparations are coming along.  Santa will be here before we know it!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. That pic of Diane is SO pretty!!! I love the page too. Please tell her Congratulations for me. :) So excited and happy for her and Eric. I love the butterfly page too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That collection looks perfect for wedding pictures. The page you made is so pretty.

    It's CHristmas Eve Eve. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely vintage collection without being too vintage. Lovely pages - and I like those script words - they add a nice not-quite-vintage edge to balance the pages. Fab layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages Jennifer!! (as always!)
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is beautiful...wedding this month...no wonder you are so quiet...you must be so busy as mother of the bride. Beautiful pages...both of them. Love your layering style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...