Friday, February 12, 2016

Hello Gorgeous

Today I'm sharing my pages I did for Treasured Memories using the new MME collection, Hello Gorgeous.  It is a beautiful line.

First up is photos of Diane setting up the hall for her wedding.




The sketch I used is by Laura Whitaker.  I've really been enjoying Laura's sketches as of late.


I love this photo of Diane getting her make-up done on the morning of the wedding.  I think I'm in love with these gold dipped alphas!




And... another sketch by Laura Whitaker.  LOL


I have a fun weekend planned playing with some new Prima and Simple Stories.  Yay!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for not letting us wait too long. Beautiful pages my darling friend. I love your layers and the placement of each embellishment is perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty pages. I love that picture of the make up too..aren't those "preparation" wedding pictures just some of the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming photographs and even more charming layouts that you've worked your magic on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages!! Love what you did with Laura's sketches (I love them too, a lot!). That MME collection is awesome! I think I need it too! Love the photos you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...