Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wedding Memories

I'm back!  It's been some time.  Life was busy with Diane and Eric getting married.  Then there was a short flu bug.  Most recently I have been stuck in a knitting vortex.  It hasn't quite thrown me out yet.  It's all about chunky yarn these days.  I am knitting hats one after another.

Back to Diane and Eric's wedding....  it was beautiful.  We are all relieved that the craziness of it is over but we are still reliving all of our memories and funny stories with each other.  The photographer's photos are not yet edited but I do have some photos that Rob was able to take throughout the day, to share.  I have seen a few sneak peeks from the photographer and they look amazing.

It was a fun morning with the girlies getting their hair and make-up done at our place.


They all looked so beautiful.



Rob had some fun photographing wedding images.  I was his assistant holding the flashlight and filters.



The limo came to bring the girlies to meet the fellows for "first look" photos.


Here's the bride and groom!  Eric arranged for a vintage firetruck to come to the hall for photos.  Hunter the dog was a bonus!


I feel blessed to have Eric for my son-in law.  He is a lovely person with a beautiful soul.

I'll leave you with my favourite photo of my girls.  I'll be scrapping this one for sure!


I'll be back soon with some pages I created using the new "Hello Gorgeous" from MME.

Jen

7 comments:

  1. Finally, the wedding post! It was a lovely ceremony, great food and desserts and so much fun watching all the young people live it up afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely daughter and son-in-law. Can't wait till I see what you do with the vintage fire truck photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Jennifer. Diane looked gorgeous...and so happy too. Rob did a great job and got some awesome photos. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with these beautiful photos.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful! What a stunning bride..and they look so happy too. I'm wishing them every congratulation and best wish for their life together

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely couple. She looks stunning. Best wishes to them. And that pic of the shoes is downright fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful couple!! and those photos are amazing!! (wish I could take photos like that!). You'll have enough photos to scrap for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cool wedding photographs!! Everyone seemed excited during the ceremony. I am so glad to see these photographs!! My best friend has booked one of top wedding venues Los Angeles and I am planning to host bachelorette party for him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...