Thursday, March 31, 2016

Food for Thought ~ Mind Full or Mindful?

I came across this today and loved it.


Ha Ha  Maggie and Lady's life for sure... and every other dog on this planet!  I think in my next life I'll come back as a dog.  Although the food doesn't seem that appetizing nor does napping 20 hours a day.  ;)

I'm just waiting for Rob to get home from work and then we are taking the pups on their walk.  It is so awesome to have such great weather these days.

Wishing you all a peaceful day, living in the moment.  :)

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth?! LOL Too funny. Yeah, dogs have it pretty good, except for the food. I am glad you are enjoying the nice weather up there. Winter is wanting to make a comeback here, then warm up to about 60 for one day, then back down to 30 for the next 10. Oy!!! Everyone here is so tired and dragging. We need sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....or the smell when you get wet ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Once in a while I would love to be a dog for a day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...