Saturday, March 26, 2016

Thomas Pages

It is no surprise that my little nephew Thomas, is my favourite scrapping subject.  This latest Echo Park line was perfect for pictures of Thomas.  Here are two pages done for Treasured Memories.

Thomas loves Lego and here he is with some of his creations.


I used this sketch by Laura Whitaker.


I love this sweet photo of Thomas and Mia.  Mia is happy to help with some ice-cream face clean up. haha


I didn't use a sketch for this page but instead was inspired by the very talented Monique Liedtke. Her work always amazes me.  This is the beautiful page that inspired me.  Thank you Monique for sharing your amazing creations!   I encourage my readers to check out Monique's blog. :)

Up next for me might be putting together some cards from kits.  I'm feeling crafty.  Hope you are too!

Jen


1 comment:

  1. Amazing pages Jennifer!! I so love your style with the many details and colors! Thank you for your compliment, but really it's me who's in awe of you! Pinning both your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...