Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Well It's About Time

Time to get back to this poor old ignored blog of mine.  What have I been doing lately?  Well I'm still working through "the life changing magic of tidying up".  I thought I was done last August but apparently not.  I've been organizing and purging and doing a bit of deep cleaning.  It must be spring!  I've been knitting crazy amounts of dishcloths and not too many charity hats.  I've been spending some time at The White House.  Yes a new season of House of Cards is out and we are hooked.  I've also been trying to win a trip to Toronto to visit the set of Schitt's Creek.  I'm sure that my chances are next to none but it would be a chance of a lifetime!!  Okay enough dreaming.  It's time I posted the last four LO's that I created for Treasured Memories.

First I worked with some Prima.  Such an amazing traditional vibe and perfect for wedding photos.  Love this photo of the girls.


I used this sketch from Kristine Davidson.


Then there was this photo that Rob took of Diane.


This is an old sketch off of the My Mind's Eye blog.  An oldie but a goodie.


Next I got to play with this really fun and modern collection by Simple Stories.  Here's me and Tom last fall.  It was such a fun day.


This line was so perfect for a picture of Sophie.  Such a sweetie!


Both of these pages were done using sketches from Kristine Davidson's eBooks.

That's all I have in the scrappy department.  Hope you are all feeling creative and recording your memories.  :)

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I love all these even though the two groups are at opposite ends of the spectrum. The way you gather bits and bobs to complement a photo is just phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just awesome pages!! Love those wedding photos! Prima is just perfect for those!! Love the Simple Stories too. Even though the collections are soooo different from each other, you did them both justice. You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer...I adore those soft muted colors of the wedding photos and then you go all the way to the other side with the stunning bright layout. Missed you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I would drop in and check out what wonderful creations you have been making. Not disappointed! Your wedding layouts are stunning . What you can do with a simple sketch is amazing! Hope to get back in the groove real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...