Saturday, April 30, 2016

Doodlebug ~ Anchors Aweigh

As strange as this may seem, this is the first time that I have ever designed with Doodlebug.  How is this possible and why did I wait so long?  I created two pages for Treasured Memories and totally enjoyed this vibrant collection geared towards little boys.  Of course I had the perfect subject... Thomas!

I love this photo of Tom.  He lost his first tooth just before getting into the bathtub.  It was pretty exciting since it first became loose the month before while we were visiting in Montreal.  It sure took a long time for that sucker to come out!




I used this sketch by Diane Fisher.


Next up is photos of Thomas running free in a field.  Rob took these photos while we were all out exploring one day.




I used this sketch from Susan Stringfellow.  If you are into sketches I encourage you to check her out here.  She not only creates awesome sketches but she also creates amazing pages with them!  There is a lot of inspiration to be had.  :)


Back again soon with some Kaisercraft!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...