Saturday, April 30, 2016

Kaisercraft ~ Sea Breeze

Oh I do love me some teal, so this collection had me wanting to scrap!  I love everything about this line.  It is just so monochromatic.  Here's two pages that I created for Treasured Memories.

This line just cried out for a B&W photo so I dug up this old photo of Little Jennifer.  I even broke out the Mini Minc for this one!



Here's the sketch I used from The Scrappiest.


This photo of Diane's bouquet was a perfect fit for this collection.  I think that this page just might be a contender for "my most liked LO of 2016".  Time will tell.




I used this sketch from D-lish Scraps.


I just might have to make one more page with this collection.

Jen


2 comments:

  1. I'm such a big fan of teal too so these pages are some of my favourites of yours. How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work!!!! I could gush about it all day! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...