Friday, April 29, 2016

More Pink Paislee

Back today with some pages done for Treasured Memories, using the Pink Paislee collection " C'est La Vie."  I totally loved everything about this line!  First up a photo of Diane and Eric on their wedding day.  I think this was my favourite photograph taken that day.





Here's the sketch I used which I think is from Citrus Twist.


This next page was inspired by the String Art template that Pink Paislee has released.  I opted to only do the string art on the border of the heart.  I used the template to guide me through a paper pieced heart.  It reminds me of crazy quilting which is the only quilting that I would ever be successful with. Random is my thing!




I didn't use a sketch for this page since the heart pretty much was the design.

I'll be back soon with some Doodlebug!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. These are just so gorgeous! Crafted with such love and care. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart is so clever! It adds a very special extra touch to a collection of papers I loved too. Your pages have so many lovely details to enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eyelet trimmed heart! The pictures and pages are so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...