Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pinkfresh Studio

I've been playing with paper.  I fell in love with this new collection "Felicity".  Love the soft colours and crisp white.  Seemed to call for some black and white photos.

Warning:  My LO photos are less than great.  I always find it difficult to get good shots of white pages.  :(

First up a photo of me that Rob took on our vacation to Montreal last fall.


Rob took this photo of Susan and Richard at Diane and Eric's wedding.  Susan hates mushy love LO's so it was fun to bug her with this.  ;)


I added some PL cards from a wedding themed line.  The colours went really well together.

Bye for now.

Jen

5 comments:

  1. I've been struggling with getting a fresh white in my pictures: they look different on each different viewing device in the house. My laptop makes everything look too brown.

    That Pinkfresh is beautiful! I always love to see what you make with the collections I love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is lovely. I was told once that you really need to use png files and not jpg files for photos tithe white backgrounds - if that helps. It's an extra step though. I often wonder if the "professionals" don't use some fancy photo edit action on their layouts that make them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is beautiful. I received this line in the March Hip Kit...but have had a hectic few months and no time to play. I am really excited about this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages!! I especially adore the last one because of all the cluster of cards/tags/labels etc. Just perfect!!
    I agree about photographing layouts with lots of white. It helps if you place our layout on a darker color and I always correct my photos using Picmonkey. With the option "colors and neutral picker" you can make white white again and when you adjust "exposure and highlights" it makes you photo a lot better. Then sharpen a bit and you're done :). But maybe you already did this, as your photos always look great to me!! Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer! I am so glad to see you scrapping again! I miss you! Natalie (that used to work at scrapbook memories & more)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...