Thursday, April 28, 2016

Playing With Pink Paislee

These days I've been busy in the studio.  With all of the goodies from the last CHA show flooding the shelves of the LSS it has been hard to not be in a scrappy kind of mood.  I've completed six pages that I will be sharing very soon.  But today, I played with some papers by Paige Evans.  I love the happy vibe of this collection and so it seemed very fitting for scrapping a page about Lisa and Steve.  They are about as relaxed and playful as any couple could possibly be.  Here's a photo of them taken at Diane and Eric's wedding.


Playing with negative space, velum and shiny mirrored embellishments!


My love of circles goes on and on!


I used this sketch from Page Maps for inspiration.


Wishing you all a wonderful spring afternoon.  The sun is finally shining here and I was very happy to notice a couple of Swallows hanging out at the bird house yesterday.  The air has been filled with bird song and it couldn't make me happier.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...