Friday, June 17, 2016

Back With BoBunny

Here are the pages that I created for Treasured Memories using "Butterfly Kisses".

First up a monochromatic page using a soft pink palette.  This is a photo of me and Rob taken by Eric when we went to a Sunday brunch the weekend before Diane and Eric got married.





This is the sketch I used by Creative Scrappers.  I'm so happy that they are up and running again.


Hard to believe that these papers are from the same line.  A crisp LO this time.  Love this photo of Thomas.




Once again I used a Creative Scrappers sketch.


I am getting to make the pages for the July kit at Treasured Memories, so I will have lots of LO's to share next month.  The kit is amazing and I had so much fun playing with it.  I created 9 pages out of a $35 kit!  These kits are so amazing!!

On a personal note, we have another wedding coming up!  Lisa and Steve are getting married on August 13! They are having a small wedding with just the immediate family.   I am so happy for them and feel that I have really hit the jackpot in the son-in law department.  It is really funny to think that both the girls are married in the same year.

Have a great day!

Jen

6 comments:

  1. How exciting to have another wedding in the family in the same year.

    I love how the details in the first page make it pretty and soft and the details in the second make it fun and perfectly suited to a boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts!! Yes, very hard to believe the papers are from the same collection! Love the soft mood in the first layout and that photo of you two is perfect! I love the color combination in the second page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts and it is hard to believe the papers come from the same collection! The first is so pretty with the soft pastels and the second one perfect for a boy layout. Congrats on another wedding. It will ge beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the wedding! Like to see a page with you & your husband. Like the design on the "Happy" layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Jen!!! Please tell Lisa and Steve Congratulations for me!!! How exciting!!!! I love your scrappy pages. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, another wedding, how exciting. Lovely pages, and yes, it is hard to believe that is all from the same line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...