Thursday, June 16, 2016

Kaisercraft ~ Mermaid Tails

I've been scrapping like a crazy woman lately!  Today I have two pages that I created for Treasured Memories using "Mermaid Tails".

First up is a photo of Thomas playing in a little water fountain pond.



Here's the sketch I used from Creative Scrappers.


This next page was a bit of a challenge for me and put me out of my comfort zone a little bit.  I used some distressing and stitching to try to capture the vibe.  I was really wishing that I had an old photo of my girlies playing "Little Mermaid".  Ariel was a huge part of our world once upon a time.  This would have been the perfect collection.   Oh well, we didn't have digital back then so photos were not quite as plenty as they are today.



I'll be back soon with some pages I created using "Butterfly Kisses" from BoBunny.

Have a great day everyone!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. There are so many lovely details on each of these pages. I love that effect with the stitching: it feels like it pulls the story and the page all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the little touches in both layouts, the longer I look, the more I see, like the stitching in the 2nd page .... Also love the distressing in the 2nd page (which isn't something I do, but love in other's pages!).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...