Monday, July 4, 2016

Flip Flop Season

This month's kit at Treasured Memories, Flip Flop Season,  is perfect for summer.  I was really excited that I got to design with it this month.  I created nine pages with this $35 kit only adding my cardstock.  It is a very economical way to scrap.  I'll be sharing my LO's throughout the month.  Here are the first two.

First up is Thomas with some crazy looking hair after jumping on his trampoline.  So cute!




I used this sketch from Susan Stringfellow.


I finally scrapped this photo taken back in 2010.  I'm really glad I saved it.




I played with some negative space on this page, cutting out some of the triangles and stamping behind them with a text stamp.

Here's the sketch that I used from Scrap Idees.


I've been in a real scrappy kind of mood lately but I need to stay true to my knitting.  I am knitting a baby blanket for Diane's best friend who is expecting a little boy in September.  It is only a little over a month until the baby shower so I have to keep going.  Hope you are feeling scrappy too.  :)

Jen

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like one packed kit if you made nine pages with your usual beautiful attention to the little details.

    I'm going to get some scrapping done today, though I've been knitting all week so it's hard to walk away and leave it. Good luck with the baby blanket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layouts! So fun and bright! You've used two of my favorite collections right now. Lovely job on both!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...