Friday, July 22, 2016

GI Joe Pants

I was pretty quick to scrap my photo of my new camouflage capri pants.  I went through my stack of "favourite papers" that have been saved through a number of purges.  I used a mix,  some of which is Cosmo Cricket.  I miss their paper.  :(  Then I turned to my jar of "favourite buttons".  These are the ones that are all different and have some specialness to them.  Here's the page.




I found this sketch from D-Lish Scraps.


Wishing you all a great day with some time for creating!

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I just scrolled through your last 5 posts, and admired all your beautiful scrapping - just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A birthday? Hope you had a good day! I miss Cosmo Cricket too. It looks great here. Oh, and thanks to you I remembered to pack my own camo green trousers and they turn up in my holiday photos, coordinating with the scenery :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...