Thursday, July 21, 2016

I've Been Scraplifting

Somehow it seems criminal but it is all okay if credit is given where credit is due.  Well all the credit for this next one goes to Nancy Damiano.  Such a talented lady!  Here's the page.


I totally love the grid design of this.  I actually bought that heart punch to do this page.  That is the great thing about scraplifting, it gets a person out of their comfort zone.



Here's Nancy's LO that appeared in Scrapbook and Cards Today.  (Hope I'm not breaking some blogging law by posting this page.)  Isn't it totally amazing?!


I even stole a few words from Eric Clapton for my journaling.  I did change the tense and add the forever part.  ;)

Someone call the police!  LOL

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice simple clean layout out. I think the hearts are a good use of scrap pieces of paper ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...