Wednesday, July 13, 2016

More with "Flip Flop Season"

I have two more LO's to share using this month's kit from Treasured Memories.

I have been wanting to scrap this photograph of my parents for quite some time.  My brother, Andrew, took it in 2010.  It was my parent's last visit to Montreal.  My brother's photography is so good.  His B&W's are always amazing and he shoots on film and develops the film old style.  It is death before digital for him!




I used this sketch from Julie Bonner.  I really miss her.  She hasn't been sharing scrapping for quite some time and I loved her creations.  Plus she was always so good with me stealing her stuff.  LOL


Here's a photo of Rob taking a picture.  When we are out and about it is likely the only photo that I can capture of him.




Here's the sketch that I used from Creative Scrappers.


I'll be back soon with some more pages using Jillibean.  The scrappy mojo is still going strong.  I have also managed to get that baby blanket off the needles and start another one in pink!  Yay crafting.  :)

Jen

2 comments:

  1. have missed seeing your gorgeous layouts, beautiful as always !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see you scrapbooking with such passion again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...