Thursday, July 14, 2016

Mushroom Medley

So I'm still scrapping with Jillibean Soup.  I have moved onto "Mushroom Medley".  It is the perfect collection to scrap photos of us at Parc Omega in Quebec last fall.  I am determined the get this holiday album done .... eventually.

Here we are with this cute deer.  It was so much fun feeding him carrots.





I used this sketch from PageMaps.


Thomas was really happy to be able to get this close.  He loves all creatures and has a vast knowledge on this subject.


I finally used my old Studio Calico "Oh Deer" stamp!



And another sketch from PageMaps.  Weird since I rarely use their sketches.  I think that the grid style sketch does really well with the busyness of these amazing papers.


I'll leave you with a glimpse of my new "GI Joe" pants.


Yeah they have a hint of camo going on.  Is almost 52 too old for camo?  LOL  I don't care...  I'm keeping them.  It was the last colour available in my size. There may be a future LO here somewhere.  Now I wish I hadn't purged that old Crate "Toy Box" collection.  It would have been perfect.  I think there was even a soldier sticker.  :(

Have a wonderful day!

Jen


2 comments:

  1. I'm not far behind you and I like a bit of camo too! In fact I'm packing today and you have reminded me about a pair of green trousers I wanted to take :)

    As always. the perfect pairing of papers and photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pages. Like Sian said, perfect pairings. :) Glad all is well up there. I have that Crate collection. ;) I could part with a few pieces, if you would like. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...