Monday, July 11, 2016

Scrapping Cats

I'm back with more Jillibean Soup "Fur Fusion".  This time it's all about cats!

First up is this little beauty who lives at the greenhouse that we visit.  She has been there for years.  Rumour has it that her name is Luna.




I used this sketch by Liz Chidester.


Here's Susan's cat, Tabby.  Tabby is a beautiful girl and still quite agile at the age of 18 years.  When Richard works on his puzzles, she likes to help him out by laying on the puzzle board.  LOL




Here's the PageMaps sketch that I used.


So it is safe to say that "Fur Fusion" has been reduced to mere scraps.  It was so much fun to create with.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Lovely kitty layouts. I have all the same papers (well nearly all) so guess what I am doing this afternoon? Scrap lifting your ideas to create my own kitty layouts. This part of Ontario has weather too hot to do much else, well maybe nap & scrap & then repeat, (col).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts! Love your eye for detail, like the red thread on the title in the 2nd layout. If I had cats I would definitely buy this collection ... but I don't :) .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...