Sunday, July 10, 2016

Scrapping Dogs

This Jillibean Soup collection, Fur Fusion, has me on a scrappy tangent wanting to get all of my current animal photos documented.  First up is Lady.  I love this photo of her waiting for me at the top of the stairs.  I used a mix of three JB collections here.




I used this sketch from Scapidees.


Next up is the lovely Sophie.  I used lots of scraps from different lines here.  Sometimes it is fun to mix it up a bit.





I used this old sketch from Creative Scrappers.  An oldie but still a goodie.  :)


I'll be back soon to show you how I scrapped cats!

Jen


3 comments:

  1. Awwww, these layouts are so lovely!! Those photos you used are so cute!! LOVE both of the pages, but the second is my fave ... love how colorful it is! Also love all the yellow accents and the paint splatter in the first page.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...