Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Crafty Tuesday

It has been some time since I posted about crafty Tuesday with The White Sisters.  Susan and I still meet for a fun day of crafting each Tuesday.  Lately we have been playing with paper lots.  There is a whole list of mini album projects in the planning stages soon.  Yesterday we worked on LO's.

I scrapped one of the latest photos of Thomas geocaching.  He seems to really be enjoying this new hobby.  He looks so proud in this photograph.  What a cutie!




I didn't use a sketch for this one but rather scrap lifted a design by the very talented Jamie Pate.  I loved the elements of a bold patterned frame, a 4x6 PL card and a vertical photo.  Most of the supplies are from the August kit at Treasured Memories.  It is another great kit out this month.

Crafty Tuesday wouldn't be complete without a sweet treat at teatime.  I picked up this selection of dainty cookies at the BonTon Bakery in Edmonton.  Yummy!


If only every day could be Tuesday.  ;)

Jen

7 comments:

  1. I second that...every day should be Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page!!! Seeing those cookies reminds me of Susan's baking her way through that one cookie book awhile back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which she hasn't worked on in ages!! One day...

      Delete
  3. He's so cute. Fab page, and I tried to scroll past the goodies very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pops of yellow on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun (your crafting day complete with Bon Bons!) Love all the elements in the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...