Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hooray!

I've been scrapping and just finished two pages using the new "Hooray" collection from MME, for Treasured Memories.  It is a really fun birthday themed line.  I had to dig into the archives to find some birthday photos.

First I have a photo of me and my siblings on Andrew's fifth birthday. ( I think.)




I used the new sketch out at Stuck Sketches.


Then there is this oldie of me at two.  That's going back half a century.  LOL




I used this sketch by Julie Blanc.



My happiest "hooray" news is that Lisa and Steve got married this past weekend!  They had a simple wedding in their backyard with the closest family.  It was laid back and casual and amazing!  We all went out to a restaurant to celebrate after the ceremony.  I actually got to wear Birkenstocks to the wedding.  Score!  Here are a few of my favourite photographs.





Yay to having two wonderful son-in-laws!  I'm grateful.

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding. I hope my daughter decide on a simple wedding like that one day :-P Love your two layouts specifically because you used older original photos. Your layering is always always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a happy day! Many congratulations to them.

    I love your mix of colours and black and white photos. Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your daughter getting married!! (my kind of wedding!).
    Your layouts are both fantastic. Love the old photos you used and it seems we're about the same age! (well, I'm a few months older, lol). Half a century ... now I feel ancient! Love this collection very much, especially the colors. I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...