Friday, August 5, 2016

Me

It isn't a subject that I scrap often but every once in a while I like to record a peek into my life at this moment.  My 52nd birthday seemed like a good time, not to mention documenting the process of my aging.  LOL  I really loved the soft colours in this BoBunny collection.  It wasn't their usual look.






I used this sketch from D-Lish Scraps.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with some good weather and crafty time.  I have a new kit from Treasured Memories that I am itching to cut into. :)

Jen

6 comments:

  1. It's good to celebrate the self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I've been working on a page about a visit to the optician. Then I realised I that I made a similarly themed page last year. The subject of eyes looms large at this age

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a rightfully colorful and cutely embellished page - so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I love it. Happy belated birthday. 🎂

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...