Friday, September 9, 2016

Christmas Wishes ~ Kaisercraft

Well it is a little early to start thinking about Christmas but... it's hard not to when all of the new holiday collections are in at Treasured Memories.  I got to play with "Christmas Wishes".  I love Christmas lines that are not the traditional red and green.  This palette is so soft.

I think this is the first time that I have ever used a diecut paper alone without mounting it onto a square 12x12 background.




I love that I was able to scrap a winter themed page with a Christmas line.




I used this sketch from Sketch Inspiration.  It's an oldie but still a goodie.


Lastly a photo of Diane and Eric from last Christmas.



I'll be back again soon with some BoBunny creations.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages!! LOVE how you used the circle die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that circle diecut page . Aren't those colours just so soft and pretty? I think you have really showed how they let the photos shine. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are so pretty! I just loved the diecut page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such softness and great design on those papers - you've showcased them wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...