Monday, September 26, 2016

Colorful

I did one more LO with a photo of Lisa's cute little niece.  Her grandma took this photo at Lisa and Steve's wedding dinner celebration.





I knew I had some long scraps of paper left in my August kit from Treasured Memories and quickly jotted down this sketch when I had a few minutes before leaving to meet Rob for lunch.  No fancy technology needed,  just a scrap of paper and a pen.  This page was the perfect opportunity to use up some chipboard pieces from an older Page Evans collection.


Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! First of all when I looked at your sketch I thought you had jotted down some "style notes" with those words, then I realised you had actually added them as journaling. They work both ways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...