Sunday, September 25, 2016

Embrace Life

A quick post today before we head out to the yard for the annual fall clean-up.   Rob took this photo of me while we were on our nature walk last week.  I have decided that as I age, close ups look much better in B&W.  LOL





Here's the sketch I used from Citrus Twist.


With the cooler weather approaching we thought it wise to drop off the woolies we had made this past year to the inner city school we knit for.  Here are my hats..... and Maggie of course.  She is always by my side.


Time to start making some hats for next year!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout - such fun embellishments. And kudos to you on all that knitting for those in need. No wonder there is sunshine in your soul today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a lovely photo :)

    And what a wonderful selection of hats. They're bound to be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...