Sunday, September 11, 2016

Falling Leaves ~ Photoplay

I have a hard time resisting autumn collections.  The colours draw me in and as usual, I can never resist gold!  I was really excited that I got to create with "Falling Leaves" for Treasured Memories.  Photoplay really hit it out of the park with this line.




This page was based on a sketch from Citrus Twist.  Sorry I don't have an image to share.  It was trashed by accident.

Rob took this photo last fall when he went out by himself to take photos one afternoon.  Looking at this photo reminds me that we must take some drives in the country before the leaves blow off the trees.  The colours are just starting to turn.




I used this sketch by D-Lish Scraps.


Well, it's time to start cutting into the new American Craft lines and I have the September kit from Treasured Memories calling my name too.  I've been busy working on a chunky blanket for fall while watching Dexter with Rob.  Nothing like a quiet fall evening, knitting and sipping tea while watching images of blood splatter by my favourite serial killer!  LOL Anyway, so many craft projects and so little time.  It's a great problem to have.  :)

Jen

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed a great problem to have!

    Autumn pages are always my favourite and this one reminds me why

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...