Friday, September 16, 2016

Good Scrappy Mojo

So the scrapping has been going on around here.  It is always great when the mojo is running high although, things are looking grim on the domestic front.  LOL  I have two more pages to share using the June kit from Treasured Memories.  I have also added in a bit of paper that I had on hand as well as some bits and pieces on my desk.

Here's the one photograph that I have to document Diane's wedding shower.  It was a busy day and photo taking was low on the radar.  :(  It isn't the best photo and so this colourful LO helps to take away from it.





I used this great sketch from Creative Scrappers.  Sadly, I didn't get it done in time to actually play along this time.


Next up is Lisa's little niece.  Isn't she just a little sweetie!?  Rob got this photo when she first came in on Lisa's wedding day.  Her big brother was too shy for a photo but he is just as cute!




Thanks for stopping by and wishing everyone a great weekend.

Jen

1 comment:

  1. It's always a pleasure to arrive here and see what you've been putting together

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...