Saturday, September 3, 2016

Oh Happy Life!

My LSS, Treasured Memories is full of all of the new paper collections!  It has been really fun seeing all of the new goodies filling the shelves.  I was given the new Amy Tangerine "Oh Happy Life!"  to play with.  It is a really fun line!

Here's Thomas with a big bucket of catfish!  He became quite the fisher this past summer.  I am totally in love with this colourful background sheet.  Yum!




I used this sketch which I have sadly lost track of who created it.


I am always really happy when I get a photograph of Lisa.  She isn't one who enjoys the camera.  Her wedding gave us all a chance to get out our cameras.  Yay!




I used this PageMaps sketch.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  :)

Jen


6 comments:

  1. two fabulous pages!! LOVE the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both awesome, Jen. I sure miss the scrappy stores. There aren't any around me anymore. None. They were nice to just walk through when I needed inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those colours are beautiful! Two lovely, lovely pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. They scream HAPPY in the most controlled well designed way ever! Love these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how colorful your pages are!! I adore them!! I wanted to buy this collection too, but my LSS only had the papers and no embellishments so I didn't ... now I regret it! Love the design of both of your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, bright and colorful. Love your designs and the way you use your embellishments...each placed perfect. The top sketch is a Scrapbook Generation one ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...