Thursday, September 15, 2016

Scrapping From a Kit

I've been trying to make some headway through my accumulating collection of kits.  I'm back using my August kit from Treasured Memories.

I was happy to finally scrap this photo of me and my brother,  Andrew.  It was taken outside of the apartment building where we grew up.  We got into the building that night and took a tour around.  It was fun.




I used this sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.


Here are some photos taken at the ice-cream shop at Fort Edmonton Park.



This sketch is from Citrus Twist.


Back again soon with some more creations made from this kit.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. That first one about revisiting the apartment block is such a great story. I bet feeling that you were in that 70's timewarp made you want to start trawling junk shops for 70's treasure again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both those pages. Exploring old haunts and having ice cream with family - both great stories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...