Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sweet Moments ~ BoBunny

My scrappy assignment for Treasured Memories with this new BoBunny line was the perfect excuse for me to have a "sweet moment" with some cupcakes!  After all, I needed a photo to go with this collection celebrating cake. :)  Hey, Cupcake has the most yummy cupcakes ever.




Here's the sketch I used by Laura Whitaker.


Next up a photo of the bouquet of flowers I picked from my yard.  The colours went so perfect with the palette in this collection.



I loved this sketch from PageMaps.  Those punched out circles are awesome!


I'll be back again soon with an amazing fall collection... Photoplay's "Falling Leaves".  It's a beauty.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jen


8 comments:

  1. Pretty pages!! Love the black and white photo on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and love all the pink! So many wonderful details and you really made the sketch come alive. Please join us today at our blog hop at Stuck?! for a chance at more great prizes. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through, photographed and hung your pages and as per usual was all dreamy eyes for your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't done commenting....
      At first I was not a fan of this collection, in fact I felt bad giving it out but you totally rocked it! I am so grateful having you on our team.

      Delete
  4. Wow, such awesome pages once again!! LOVE the first one with the pink/brown combination ... makes me think of an old Basic Grey collection, doesn't it? Such a fun photo too! Also love the 2nd page, there's so much to see! Anyway, thanks for joining us in all the fun at Stuck?! Sketches this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so yummy!! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what lovely pages! I love you feminine take on the Stuck?! Sketch! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous layouts! Lovely embellishing on both! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...