Sunday, October 16, 2016

Feeling Wintery and Some Sneak Peeks

It may only be October but around here we are more in December mode.  There is still snow on the ground although we are promised some more seasonal weather coming soon.  But for today it is hanging out with Rob while he watches football.  I'm not really watching because I don't get it.  I'm knitting and sipping tea instead and noticing how every second commercial is for a truck.  I can smell my stew in the oven and it really is the perfect stew day.

This wintery vibe makes it the perfect time to share some sneak peeks for the upcoming November kit at Treasured Memories.  This kit was so much fun to work with.  Although it has some winter elements it is not just for scrapping winter. I created eight pages with it which I will share next month.  Until then...







Happy Sunday!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. OOh: there are lots of enticing little peeks there.

    We don't have snow, but it has turned cold so quickly that I'm thinking about Christmas too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowflake bling is a favourite - cannot wait to see the whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, aren't you a tease. It will be hard to wait until next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that I have been MIA again!!!! Love your sneaks...so good to see you creating fabulous pages again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...