Sunday, October 2, 2016

Pebbles ~ "Holly Jolly"

There is nothing like humming Christmas carols in September but that is exactly what happens to me every time I work with Christmas papers.  I've had  "A Holly Jolly Christmas" on replay in my head for days.  To make it worse it is the Burl Ives cut!  Here's what I made with this colourful and whimsical collection for Treasured Memories.

This is my favourite photo from last Christmas.  Lisa is rocking that Dr. Who Christmas t-shirt.


Here's Lisa and Steve during gift opening.


I used sketches from Kristine Davidson's sketch books for these.  FYI Volume 4 is coming soon.  It is all sketches using 4x4 and 4x6 photos.  I'm designing a page for it.  It is still rolling around my head but will take shape this week.  I will be having a giveaway for the PDF when the book is released, courtesy of Kristine. Yay! I love Creative Scrappers!!

Have a great day and thanks for dropping by.  :)

Jen


2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling quite Christmassy myself now. What lovely pages: as beautifully decorated as any tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your use of patterns together - wonderful layouts. I tidied out my December Daily stuff & hummed Christmas carols.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...