Saturday, October 1, 2016

Simple Stories ~ "The Reset Girl"

I was really excited that I got to play with this amazing new collection for Treasured Memories.  I just love everything about this line... the colours, the vintage illustrations, the versatility.  It's amazing.

To take advantage of the crafty theme of this collection I scrapped this older photo of Lisa crafting.  Lisa hates the whole idea of crafting and yet when she makes a creative suggestion, she is always spot on.  She sent me this photo of her making vases for her sister-in-law's wedding.  She actually looks like she is having fun.  The journaling is hidden in a library pocket card.


I used this sketch from Laura Whitaker.


This collection also has a bit of a planner theme.  I was happy to finally document the planner that I have been using since the early 90's.  I buy it at Costco when it comes out each August.  It costs about $10 and works perfectly to keep me organized.  It may not be fancy but I'd be lost without it.


I used this sketch by Julie Bonner.


I'll be back soon with some Christmas pages.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love these layouts!! I love that collection and have already lots and lots of stickers etc, but no papers! Now I've seen your pages I need those papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see this collection in person..your lovely pages have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...