Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Winter Kit... or Not

One of the things I really enjoyed about this month's kit at Treasured Memories is that it is not just for winter themed pages.

Here's a photo of me and my nephew at Diane's wedding.  I love that his hair is longer than mine!





I used this sketch by Julie Bonner.


Next up a photo of some of my charity hats from a few years ago.




I loved this sketch by Laura Whitaker.


Last week when we were in Susan's neck of the woods, we finally spotted the bicycle that she has often told me about.  She actually used a photo of it for last summer's photo challenge.


I was so happy to get to see it in person.  It was parked in front of the dollar store.  Buying some more goodies I assume.  I wonder if it goes into parades.  It looks more like a float than a bike!  I love thinking about how we all have different passions in life... reasons to get out of bed in the morning.  It is what makes our world so wonderful.  :)

Jen

4 comments:

  1. I always love the details, including stitching, on your work. I like kits with more than one look to them too. That one looks nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder if the man who rides this bike is trying to sell the stuff that he's attached to it, or if he just likes a decorated bike. The day that I took my photo he was sitting on a bench having a bit of a nap so I didn't disturb him to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching touches on your pages are such a neat touch. Love all your details on your pages. That bicycle needs to be scrapped too. I thought that something like that would only be seen in Africa xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...