Friday, November 4, 2016

Any Given Friday

Just a random post of this and that.  It is like summer today in my neck of the woods!  Likely our last chance to feel a warm breeze and the sun on our faces, not to mention getting the leaves up before the white stuff sets in for good.  Somehow, I was still doing fall-ish things today.

This week's muffins are banana.  Yummy!  I tasted one warm out of the oven when it was all crispy on top.  I do also like them cold from the fridge with some butter on top.


I was off to Michael's with my 50% off coupon to get this little gem from Heidi Swapp.


Oh I get sucked into her goods every time!  They retail for $21 and change.  I still think it is over priced at half off.  What is it about it?  The little deck of card like packaging helps to suck me in.

Look what's inside!


I just may be back with my coupon tomorrow to get the pink coloured set.  I am firmly telling myself that I don't need the awesome album with blank pages and vellum.  I have no theme of photos to use it for.  I'll keep telling myself that.

Michael's has their big yarn sale on now.  It was busy in there today.  You could see that people are thinking about the gift giving season.  Vanna wool was only $2.85 a ball so this followed me home.


Like I need more wool but at that price it is hard to pass up.

The charity hats are coming along nicely.  I've been going through patterns to look for something new to knit.  Trying to add a bit of variety to the selection for the kiddies.


I came across this quote in my calendar while skipping ahead to December with some Christmas planning.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Jen

6 comments:

  1. I love that! Thank you! I just might have to copy it down and find a place for it in my sock notebook :)

    The wool looks wonderful and such a great price too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you & I have the same daytimer. I know what you mean about a Micheal's coupon, I just don't seem to be able to let it pass with a purchase being made (col)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for Heidi Swapp too, but I don't think I'd have grabbed that - now who is telling herself stuff she doesn't believe!! That turquoise yarn is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think most of us are suckers for Heidi Swapp goodies...and some more yummy yarn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. I love muffins straight out of the oven too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...