Thursday, November 17, 2016

Back To Scrappy Stuff

Well Cinderella has officially left the building.  When I open my pantry or fridge or any random drawer,  I marvel at how clean it looks.  Then I ask myself why I don't keep it like this all the time.  Then I remember that I would rather be scrapping or knitting than obsessing over dirt. Ha!

Time to share a few more pages that I created using the November kit at Treasured Memories.

I absolutely love this photo of Thomas.  He is really a thumbs up kind of kid.




Here's the sketch I used by Julie Bonner.


Another one of Thomas.  Don't all sharks dream of getting to play in the snow?  Thomas has loved sharks for years.  We got him a Lego set for Christmas that has some sharks in it and a boat that you can actually bring into the tub and float.  I can't wait to see his reaction to it!




The sketch is from Citrus Twist.


This weekend I plan on getting into my scrap room and organizing it.  It literally looks like a bomb went off in there.  It's gone past the point of mess where it effects creativity.  Yikes.

Thanks for popping in.

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so when I said "everywhere" looks beautiful..would that be everywhere apart from your scrap space? lol Best of luck with the clean up. I hope it goes quickly so that you can get back to making gorgeous pages again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree...it is much more fun to scrap or knit. The layering on both your pages are pure perfection, and those layered snowflakes gets my thumbs up xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...