Saturday, November 12, 2016

Wintery Pages

Winter themed pages are always my favourite.  This month's kit at Treasured Memories is just perfect for documenting winter memories.  I made eight pages which I will be sharing in the next weeks.

One of little Thomas.




Here is the sketch I used from PageMaps.


Rob took this photo of me one chilly January morning last winter.  Sometimes being a photographer's muse can be painful,  as in frozen tingling toes kind of painful.  ;)




This is the sketch I used by Laura Whitaker.


And what's been going on in the kitchen?  Soft Gingerbread cookies.


I'll leave you with a photo of Thomas.  It's his grade one school photo.  So cute!

Jen


3 comments:

  1. He looks so grown up!

    What gorgeously detailed wintery pages. I especially love the one of the snow queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice layouts, I agree with Sian, the one of you is really a nice photo & layout. Yummy cookies - soft gingerbread - yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages Jennifer. Love the soft colors with the silver. I loved that you added the pop of yellow on the page of you. Your biscuits looks yummy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...