They were getting so intricate by the end of the project. Here is what I have learned!
(1) Liquid adhesive is my friend.
(2) Pop dots really make a difference in enhancing dimension on a LO.
(3) The possibilities with stickers is endless. Layer them up to make your own creations.
(4) Small pieces of transparencies really add some umph!
(5) Inking everything with a small amount of "Frayed Burlap" distress ink is yummy!
(7) Small amounts of anything glittery is a good thing. :)
So I have to say that I feel that these tutorials have helped me to expand my scrappy horizon. Now all that is left is to assemble these 16 gems into the shadow frame. This is a project for next crafty Tuesday.
Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)