Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Kaisercraft ~ True Love

I'm finally back to share my last two pages created for Treasured Memories.  The True Love collection was perfect for scrapping another engagement photo of Diane and Eric.  Only ten more days until the big day!  This week has been quite quiet but next week will be crazy busy.




Here's the sketch I used by Laura Whitaker.


So call me weird but this beautiful love collection just seemed to cry out for a photo of my little Lady.  ;)  She still makes my heart happy every day.  She is the happiest little dog I have ever known.  It still shocks me that I have already had her for five years!




This sketch by Liz Chidester was perfect for the circular paper in this collection.  It was fun to get back to circles.  Maybe they are making a comeback?


In other crafty news, I have been knitting up a storm.  It's all about hats for the elementary school that we are knitting for.  The kids sent us some handmade thank you cards at Christmas.  So cute and very glittery.  I'll be back to share some hat photos very soon.

A special shout out to my favourite little guy Thomas.  He turned six today!  How did he grow up so fast?


Keep warm.  It's a beautiful crisp and frosty day here today.

Jen

6 comments:

  1. Love your pages!! Love the soft colors and all the embellishments ... So much to look at! I love that! Yay for quiet weeks but your next week will be so fun too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Happy bday to Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Thomas!

    You have lots of good stuff in this post. I'd like to see circles making a comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design is wonderful, and I too love the little Lady layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer both your pages are stunning. Your layering and use of all the patterned papers and embellishments are just perfect. Pinned for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the serenity the first page evokes and the sweetness the second one does. That's an effective scrapbooker, whose every page can make us feel something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gosh! What beautiful layouts. Kaiser Craft has some awesome collections. I love using circles, whether they are popular or not. I do what makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...